Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Save the Tiger, Save the Tiger

Save the Tigers
Save the Mighty King, Save the Tiger.


O Men and Women Behold.
Save the Tiger, Save the Tiger, they told.
Printed in Gold, painted on bodies bold.
Save the Tiger, Save the Tiger, they told.
The King, they said, is going extinct.
Count your fingers or count the Tigers,
Its all one and the same they said. 
Save the Tiger, Save the Tiger, the media cried.
Pasted posters, posted posts, blogged and shouted,
Save the King, Save the Tiger...
People liked, Tweeted, and did all to spread the message.
Down town they did a show, on the roads and on the radio.
They shouted, they screamed, they did every thing to -
Save the King, to Save the Tiger.
-In a dream I met the King.
By King I mean the King, with white and yellow stripes. 
Long canine teeth, and silky whiskers, 
And a royalty of his own, the King spoke.
Yes he did spoke to me, me a mere, humble being.
The King ordered me, Hey Human - Save,
Save the Forest to save me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We think, Hence we are. Thanks for thinking and commenting.